The rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award
2. State seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to any recently discovered great bloggers
Here are seven things about Heather, Linda and Karlene
- Heather lives in Oregon, and Karlene and Linda live in Seattle.
- We all met in Hawaii at the Hawaii Writer's conference in 2008
- Heather has completed 8 novels, 5 of which are ready for publication. Linda has 2 complete novels and a 3rd on the way. Karlene has completed 1 novel, and will have 3 more by August.
- Heather writes YA. Linda writes Mystery, Women's suspense and Historical. Karlene writes thrillers, mainstream and non-fiction motivational.
- Heather has a background in Law Enforcement. Linda, once an advertising executive, is now following her passion of full time writing. Karlene is an airline pilot and speaker. Linda and Karlene are active with http://www.zonta.org/
- We all love conferences! Heather is currently at the San Francisco Writers' conference. We all attended the SDSU Writers' conference a few weeks ago, and we'll be together at the PNWA in August.
- Heather's favorite drink: Coffee. But she will be toasting a mixed drink when she gets published. Linda will be toasting one of her killer martinis. Karlene will toasting with a splash of bubbly, a martini and a rum drink.
http://katehaggard.wordpress.com/http://katehaggard.wordpress.com/ (Kate Haggard, The Saucy Scrivener)
http://1fantasyfairy.blogspot.com/ (Morgan Lee, Fantasy Fairy)
http://ctefft.blogspot.com/http://ctefft.blogspot.com/ (Pensees. Love Stories)
http://alsonnichsen.blogspot.com/ (A.L. Sonnichsen, The Green Bathtub)
http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/p/writers-platform-building-crusade.htmlhttp://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/p/writers-platform-building-crusade.html (Rachael Harrie, Rach Writes)
http://writing-art-and-design.blogspot.com/ (Michael Di Gesu In Time)
http://sistersinscribe.blogspot.com/ (Sisters in Scribe, Kristie, Valerie, and Lacey)
http://annerileybooks.com/blog/ (Anne Riley)
http://brenleedrake.blogspot.com/ (Brenda Drake)
http://www.thedatingdiva.net/ (Karlal Antelli)
http://toriaflies.blogspot.com/ (Victoria Neuville)
Thank you Lindsey. Thank you bloggers for making our list easy. Thank you readers.
It's so exciting to be a part of the wonderful people who make up the writers' blogosphere. Thanks, Karlene, for saying it all. Great list!!!ReplyDelete
I'm blushing..... You are all so sweet, and you TOTALLY deserve this award!
I'm always happy to drop by.
Thank you so much for my award, and congrats on receiving it yourself!!!
Lovely to learn more about you :)
Thank you, thank you! I appreciate that! I am leaving to go on a cruise in the morning with my mother and sister, but I am bringing my laptop. If I don't get a chance to pay it forward during my vacation, I will as soon as I get home. Thanks again, ladies!ReplyDelete
You met at a conference in Hawaii? I'm totally jealous. ;)ReplyDelete
Awwwww ... thank you! Okay, each of you listed all my favorite drinks so I'll be toasting right a along with each of you when you get published! :DReplyDelete
Thank you, ladies!ReplyDelete
Linda, Thank you so much for helping with this great list. You're on the top!ReplyDelete
Michael, you deserve this award. We love that you're part of our blog. Thank you!ReplyDelete
Rach, you are so welcome! You deserve it. Keep writing strong.ReplyDelete
Morgan Lee, you are paying it forward every day. Have a great cruise! Enjoy every moment.ReplyDelete
Hi Stina, we did! Can you imagine the good fortune in that? I'm so very lucky to know these ladies.ReplyDelete
Okay Brenda, sounds like you're going to be partying with us! We can all toast together... that will be the best celebration.ReplyDelete
L.J. You are welcome!!!ReplyDelete
Great shoutout to some of our favorite peeps Karlene, loved it! And to Lindsey, we are truly honored to have received the award. As for five ready for publication, I'm not so sure. But five of my novels are at least ready for submission! LOL!ReplyDelete