The rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award
2. State seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to any recently discovered great bloggers
Here are seven things about Heather, Linda and Karlene
- Heather lives in Oregon, and Karlene and Linda live in Seattle.
- We all met in Hawaii at the Hawaii Writer's conference in 2008
- Heather has completed 8 novels, 5 of which are ready for publication. Linda has 2 complete novels and a 3rd on the way. Karlene has completed 1 novel, and will have 3 more by August.
- Heather writes YA. Linda writes Mystery, Women's suspense and Historical. Karlene writes thrillers, mainstream and non-fiction motivational.
- Heather has a background in Law Enforcement. Linda, once an advertising executive, is now following her passion of full time writing. Karlene is an airline pilot and speaker. Linda and Karlene are active with http://www.zonta.org/
- We all love conferences! Heather is currently at the San Francisco Writers' conference. We all attended the SDSU Writers' conference a few weeks ago, and we'll be together at the PNWA in August.
- Heather's favorite drink: Coffee. But she will be toasting a mixed drink when she gets published. Linda will be toasting one of her killer martinis. Karlene will toasting with a splash of bubbly, a martini and a rum drink.
http://katehaggard.wordpress.com/http://katehaggard.wordpress.com/ (Kate Haggard, The Saucy Scrivener)
http://1fantasyfairy.blogspot.com/ (Morgan Lee, Fantasy Fairy)
http://ctefft.blogspot.com/http://ctefft.blogspot.com/ (Pensees. Love Stories)
http://alsonnichsen.blogspot.com/ (A.L. Sonnichsen, The Green Bathtub)
http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/p/writers-platform-building-crusade.htmlhttp://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/p/writers-platform-building-crusade.html (Rachael Harrie, Rach Writes)
http://writing-art-and-design.blogspot.com/ (Michael Di Gesu In Time)
http://sistersinscribe.blogspot.com/ (Sisters in Scribe, Kristie, Valerie, and Lacey)
http://annerileybooks.com/blog/ (Anne Riley)
http://brenleedrake.blogspot.com/ (Brenda Drake)
http://www.thedatingdiva.net/ (Karlal Antelli)
http://toriaflies.blogspot.com/ (Victoria Neuville)
Thank you Lindsey. Thank you bloggers for making our list easy. Thank you readers.