Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About Linda

I'm settled in the Northwest, close to my Mountain States roots after living quite a few places in the US, and one overseas (which was fabulous).  Reading has sustained me my whole life, so it feels like the most natural thing in the world to write, as well.  Suspenseful stories with an international flavor, and US historical fiction are my writing loves.  I've completed two suspense novels and am onto my first historical now.  Of these, the second suspense, Love, Lies, And Spies, is available for representation.


I'm a member of PNWA (Pacific Northwest Writers Association); a member of Sisters in Crime; a Board Member of the Seattle Chapter of the Women's National Book Association; and spent two years in a novel writing workshop taught by Fred Shafer of Northwestern University, as well as many years as a member of large, juried critique group. You can find me on Twitter here.

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment