A huge shout, and many hugs, to Lissa Clouser! Lissa honored the critique sisters to be the recipients of the versatile blogger award. I happened to get lucky to share the thanks on behalf of my sisters. And an exciting post it is. Secrets that not many know about me will follow.
Thank you Lissa!
Check out Lissa’s blog—A Quid for the Quill
Bloggers who accept this award should:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
Seven things. Hmmm…. I’m thinking we should go deep and personal here. Fact is sometimes scarier and or funnier than fiction. Now it’s your choice—to laugh or cry.
1. I worked 16 days in a row and last night slept 14 hours.
2. I had dinner in Bangkok, Narita, Singapore and Shanghai last week.
3. I have six grandkids: 3 ½ , 19 mo, 12 mo, 2 mo, due Dec 10 and March 3rd.
4. My Dad has never read a book! OMG.... but true.
5. My husband is 21 years older than me, our first daughter 21 years younger, and we’ve been married 30 years.
6. Every Monday I write a motivation on my Flight To Success Blog.
7. I got called into the Chief Pilot’s office, and written up, for violating the chain of command by asking the CEO for a crew room to give a Christmas party for all the crews working on Christmas last year.
And the blogs I’m giving this award to are:
Enjoy the journey!
Now, I usually know what's going on with you, Karlene, and I certainly knew about your huge flight schedule the last few weeks, but I didn't realize you had dinner in Bangkok, Narita, Singapore and Shanghai all in one week! Wow. 14 hours is definitely not enough sleep.ReplyDelete
Wow Karlene, your energy and spirit never cease to amaze me! That's cool that your daughter oldest daughter is 21 years younger than you and your hubby is 21 years older, I didn't realize that!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much to Lissa for awarding this to the Critique Sisters Corner! And congrats to all the wonderful blogs we're passing it along to.
Linda, it is a crazy world I travel in. You and Heather are my guiding lights to a reality base filled with fantasy and fiction. Thanks for the comment!ReplyDelete
Heather, Yes... three generations in our immediate family. But it works. Thanks for the comment!ReplyDelete
Karlene, (and Linda and Heather *waves*) thanks so much for sharing this with me! You guys truly deserve this award and many more for all you do for writers.ReplyDelete
Karlene, I can't believe you were written up for asking to do something kind! Grrrr
Congratulations ladies.... I am thrilled for you. You certainly deserve it.ReplyDelete
Karlene, that is SOME schedule. I've missed you, It's been ages.
Thankfully I see and chat with Heather and Linda often.
Wow, fascinating facts about you. That's a lot of years to play around with, all in one family.
Well, as we all know, age is just a number. I certainly love vital and energetic people at ANY age.
Have a great weekend ladies. See you soon.
Thank you so much for the award! It's always so nice to be appreciated. Congrats on your award ladies!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Karlene! You're so sweet, and I'm quite flattered you'd think of me. Your schedule sounds totally crazy, but I envy yoo all the places you get to travel to. And wow, your dad has never read a book? Hard to believe!ReplyDelete
You're the third blog on my #campaign group to get this Versatile Blogger Award. I wonder where it started? Congrats!ReplyDelete
Aw, thank you, Karlene! I already know what one of my 7 things will be - that I wanted to be you when I grew up. I'd always wanted to be a pilot and travel the world for work. Now I just want to travel it for fun! LOL Thanks again for thinking of me.ReplyDelete
Wow, you're seriously well traveled! I've never had dinner in any of those places (but I sure would like to!). COngrats on all the grandbabies.ReplyDelete