Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About Heather

I'm a writer & reader of all things fantasy/sci-fi be it adult or YA. I have been known to branch out quite a bit in my reading though. If it's well written chances are I'll read it. On my personal blog, Heather's Odyssey, I share tales of my journey to make it easier for other aspiring writers to find the answers to their questions about the literary world.

I'm the co-creator and moderator of the #WritersRoad twitter chat which occurs every Monday night at 6:00pm PT. We often have great authors who drop in and sometimes even a literary intern, or an agent so be sure to stop by! We're taking the manic out of Mondays. You can find me on Twitter here.

I'm also a member of SCBWI (Society of Children's Writers and Illustrators). My first young adult urban fantasy, The Secret Of Spruce Knoll, is on submission to agents and is even in the hands of a few editors. Fingers crossed that I will have good news on that front soon! In the meantime I'm editing a historical young adult fantasy while outlining a young adult steampunk novel. Busy, busy, that's me! I look forward to getting to know you more.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment