Monday, April 30, 2012

Your Monday Morning Chuckle


Frustrated? Whipsawed by the foibles of the publishing world? Having dark moments when you think there’s a conspiracy against you? 
Well, you may be a bit over the top, but we all go there sometimes. Here’s a statement of empathy to get us through. Perhaps, we, too, are surrounded by morons, and perhaps we must simply recognize that sometimes the cat door is closed. (you’ll understand when you watch this short video).
Check this out. :-)

Eet ees sooo . . . existential. (and french)
~ Linda

6 comments:

  1. Eek! I'm running. When I feel this way I always take a nap and come back with my head twisted on correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an excellent trick, LM. Naps are so good!

      Delete
  2. I love this! Yes.. my cat door has been closed for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Karlene. This is why cats have claws.

      Delete
  3. I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same reaction. Glad you liked it!

      Delete