Friday, April 27, 2012

Writing Seminar

William Bernhardt Writing Seminar

OKLAHOMA WRITING
SEMINARS 2012 


-- June 18 - 22, 2012  (Level 1)
-- June 23 - 27, 2012  (Level 2)
-- July 5 - 9, 2012  (Level 3)
-- July 16 - 20, 2012 (Reunion Class)
-- September 15 - 16, 2012


Bill Bernhardt is one of the most fabulous teachers, and outstanding individuals I've ever worked with. He gave me the foundation to take my writing to a professional level. His style is supportive, yet honest. Constructive, yet compassionate. He knows what he's talking about and has a grasp of structure, character and story. I cannot say enough positive things about this man, and his skills. 

I highly recommend his seminars, for whatever Genre you write. Summer is a challenging time for me to get away from the airline business... people like to travel on during the summer months. But I'm going to try for the July 16 Reunion Class. I hope that you will all check out what he has to offer.

Please take a moment and look into Bill's seminar. It definitely take your writing to the next level. 



Enjoy the Journey!
XOX Karlene 

6 comments:

  1. Agreed! I wish I could make it to all of these this year but my expense money is tapped out. I highly recommend Bill's workshops for everyone though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year we should plan to go for our trip. He's the best!

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of these seminars so thank you for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! And he is really good. If you can grab a couple writing friends and go, you would not be disappointed. Thanks for the comment Lydia

      Delete
  3. I'm with everyone who's recommending Bill's workshops. He is a truly excellent teacher, and you get SO MUCH from his approach and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Linda. I know I learned so much.

      Delete