Friday, April 20, 2012

Fulfill Avery's Bucket List

My family's hospital ordeal started in March 27 th and continues. But when you read a story like this, it puts life in perspective. Be ready for a good cry. Then spread the word. Doing something helps with the reality that your baby is going to die.



"Imagine you've been diagnosed with an incurable genetic disease and you are told you will not only lose your ability to walk and move your arms, but you will die between now and the next 18 months. What would you do? My name is Avery Lynn Canahuati, I'm almost 5 months old, and this has become my reality. But before I die, there's a few things I'd like to accomplish...this is my bucket list and my story. SHARE IT & HELP ME TELL THE WORLD ABOUT SMA!"

Have a beautiful day.  
XOX Karlene

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for a good cry, and for supporting a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sad time but Mom is doing something to survive. Thanks for your comment. I hope you go click follow and share with all your followers.

      Delete
  2. Oh, this does make me cry. My heart's deepest good wishes to Avery and her parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda. Hard to imagine her pain. Please share with all your friends. Maybe we can make her wish come true. At least the one they have control over.

      Delete
  3. Aww... I know how Avery feels. I don't remember myself as a baby, but I went through something similar. When my parents talk about me and how I might have not been here, I cry. And I cry for Avery. My prayers are with her,

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fida. I am so happy you are here! Please share with all your friends. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. SMA couldn't have a more beautiful spokesperson than Avery. What a sweet girl and such loving parents. In tears, with hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia. It's so sad, and makes me feel all the more blessed. Please share and help one of her dreams come true. Thank you!

      Delete