Friday, February 24, 2012

Writers Advice

"Either write something worth reading 
or do something worth writing"
Benjamin Franklin

Today I'm doing part two... something worth writing about. 

Scheduling called and I'm on a Seattle, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seattle, trip. The adventure never fails, despite the obstacles dropped in my lap. I had 600 books to take to the Western Washington Aviation Trade Show... but to my surprise I got called out on this trip, and will miss the show and the opportunity. 

Does this mean another opportunity is on the horizon? I'll know soon, as I will be flying toward many horizons in the next few days. And who knows... I'm sure I will be finding something to write about. 

Enjoy the Journey!
 
XOX Kalrene

6 comments:

  1. Wow, busy lady and I'm sure you'll find something "worthwhile" to write about. Love the BF quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em-Musing... Yes, just landed in Seattle and daughter is in Labor. Yeah! Off to pick up the granddaughters for sleep over.

      Delete
  2. Karlene, I could see you writing a nonfiction story called "Scheduling Called." Finding the opportunities in the maelstrom of life is sometimes what it's all about! I have no doubt you'll see the glimmer of something important to you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda... I think maybe just the people I met along the way. It's been an adventure, that continues!

      Delete
  3. Oh no Karlene! I'm so sorry life threw a wrench into your plans. I have no doubt you can use the tool and make things work though. If anyone can it's you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Love those wrenches... just another tool to use. :)

      Delete