A huge shout, and many hugs, to Lissa Clouser! Lissa honored the critique sisters to be the recipients of the versatile blogger award. I happened to get lucky to share the thanks on behalf of my sisters. And an exciting post it is. Secrets that not many know about me will follow.
Thank you Lissa!
Check out Lissa’s blog—A Quid for the Quill
Bloggers who accept this award should:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
Seven things. Hmmm…. I’m thinking we should go deep and personal here. Fact is sometimes scarier and or funnier than fiction. Now it’s your choice—to laugh or cry.
1. I worked 16 days in a row and last night slept 14 hours.
2. I had dinner in Bangkok, Narita, Singapore and Shanghai last week.
3. I have six grandkids: 3 ½ , 19 mo, 12 mo, 2 mo, due Dec 10 and March 3rd.
4. My Dad has never read a book! OMG.... but true.
5. My husband is 21 years older than me, our first daughter 21 years younger, and we’ve been married 30 years.
6. Every Monday I write a motivation on my Flight To Success Blog.
7. I got called into the Chief Pilot’s office, and written up, for violating the chain of command by asking the CEO for a crew room to give a Christmas party for all the crews working on Christmas last year.
And the blogs I’m giving this award to are:
Enjoy the journey!