Friday, November 23, 2012

Amazon Removes Author Reviews

You may have already seen this—it might be an attempt by Amazon to deal with the 'sock puppet' issues that have plagued the credibility of book reviews posted on their listings. The company has removed reviews of books by fellow authors.

Here's the article.

On another topic, I hope you're all having a safe and happy holiday weekend. Personally, I'm loving being with family and once again realizing how lucky I am in life. Sometimes I need a bit of a jolt to put life in perspective! Thanksgiving is a great holiday to remind us of all the good things we enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda. It sure is a good time to remember. Keep enjoying... we never know how long we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm thinkin', Karlene. Keep enjoying is the best advice ever!

      Delete
  2. Well, as much as I might not like it, it is their site and they're allowed to do what they want on it.

    As for the holiday, it has been nice. I hope you had a wonderful one! You were in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, that's so sweet, Heather. I was thinking of you, too, and hoping you're loving your new home.

      Delete