- This week I rented a car for my daughter at Enterprise, and gave a card to the young lady checking us in, after I'd told her about the story.
- I walked to Subway by the airport with my husband, and in line I realized that everyone was an airline employee on lunch break. I gave each of them a card and told them about my book while waiting in line.
- While making a deposit at Fidelity, I told the young man about my book and gave him a card.
I marketed my book while paying bills.
- I called Fidelity to ask questions about selling stock. I pitched my book to the agent. He's really excited to read it.
- I called to pay my husband's hospital bill and spoke to a person back in the midwest. One thing lead to another, and she asked me what I did to enable me to stay home and work. I pitched my book. She's buying it!
- I called the my credit card company to ask how much, and when, my next payment was due. Guess what? I told the agent about my book. Yep... more excitement.
Marketing opportunities are everywhere.
What is the most creative way you've marketed your book?
By the way... Did I tell you my book will be available next week?
Enjoy the Journey!